Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Science Bottles #3




Number Three:

Relaxation bottle:

This bottle is designed to help children relax. It has about 1/3 cup of corn syrup and a bunch of glitter. Please note that I didn’t measure the syrup and I suspect I actually put in more than the 1/3 cup called for in the book(please see first bottle post for book details). I just used what was left in the bottle. I used purple and silver glitter for this one. And again glue the lid on (use lots of glue as all of the kids in my class spend at least five minutes trying to pick the lid off!!) You can than twist and turn the bottle and watch the syrup run and drip around. I found it very relaxing and calming and judging by the fact that I keep finding the bottles stashed around the room I assume the kids also at least enjoy the bottles.    
(Please see Science Bottle #1 and #2 for more information)

No comments:

Post a Comment