Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Five Little Turkeys


 I have been posting lots of the puppets I have made on here so here is one more set . . . .


Yup, turkeys! I use these guys for thanksgiving and in the off season for Old Macdonald.  The kids love when the turkeys gooble gooble gooble around the circle.
One of the songs I sing is this one . . .

 Five little turkeys sitting on a gate
The first one said “Oh my, it is getting late”
The second one said “There are leaves in the air”
The third one said “But we don’t care”
The fourth one said “Let’s run and run and run”
The fifth one said “It’s Thanksgiving Fun”
Oohhhh went the wind
And out went the light
And five little turkeys ran out of site


By the way you can now buy my felt puppets on Etsy here . . . so please go check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment